Friday, January 10, 2014

Well that was anti-climactic.

so last time i published a post it was about weird happenings where i live. and i discovered well...my roommate and my neighbor decided to fuck with me. after a week of making things weird i was getting quite scared and sporatic when alone (wich is all the time since, as i said my rommate sleeps and then goes doing i dont know what (one time i went into his room see if my cellphone was there i swear i tought his clothes were made part of alcohol from the stench of that place so my guess is he clubs all day and night) anywho after all the fucking around i went to bed slightly scared as i am incredibly...not gullible but i get scared easily. and influenced to be scared easily. and when i went into  my bed guess who was there? my roommate hiding under my bed and then proceeded to come out of it dressed like jeff the killer hoodie knife and everything. aand well....i went apeshit. i screamed so loud i think you dear reader might have heard it. i then proceeded to try and run away when my mother fucking neighbor came inside dressed as (watch out for the orginilaty) the slenderman just standing there. then i realised i was being tricked and decided to well... grab slender's head, remove his mask and give him a noogie saying something like "gotcha now fucker uh?" and then i realised my roomate was still there and this. THIS motherfucker aint gonna get out there alive "figuratively" so i ran back and tackled him onto my bed (luckily his knife was a fake prop) and proceeded to bitch slap him a few times with his rubber knife. the brain can trigger a fight or flight response and after the flight trigger was passed and i realised i was looking like a fool and went in fight mode and show them we DO NOT scare me! mostly because my brain goes apeshit when im scared... so after this we called pizza and im now thinking of a better vengence than just hurting them a bit...if you got any ideas just left a comment.

on another note i will also do another "history of creepypasta" since you guys seems to like them. so leave suggenstions on wich myth i should speak of next! until next time. see you :3

No comments:

Post a Comment